Wednesday, July 14

We Should be LOVERS.. this is a fact.

My critque went well,

I love everything Mrs. Mcbride had to say. She's a really intellegent person, and I am happy to be preparing the rest of my manuscript to give to her. She related to me. The skype conversation was fun, and entertaining. Mrs. Mcbride is what you would want in an literary agent, confidant, and friend. Not to mention her book sounds super awesome too. I totally got right on her suggestions. Can't wait for the rest. Yippeee

I was wondering?

I'm writing this book about love, and originally I was going to make it so the two logical people get back together. But when you read a book, do you want the people you think were destined to be together to actually be together--just because everything about it feels right?

Or as a reader would you like it if the character found happiness in herself, like you know we do in real life, let go of the past to move on to the future. I mean why would you keep bouncing back to something. If it didn't work the first time would woul try again, the same way?

Idk. I'm actually writing two love stories YA Rommance Novels. Jennifer Anniston We Should be Best Friends and The Stand In Boyfriend. I think I going to change JAWSBBF (Jaws BBF! lol), the title to We Should Be Friends. I think it's a better title. Maybe...hmmm what do you thinl?


I know I've been away for a while. I will post up samples of those two novels tommorrow and pictures of my week!

OMG getting my hair done tomorrow!!

Well I got to update my book Blog! Check it out...I just finished two books. After that I have to update my cooking, I have been cooking up a storm!


PS. Soon I am going to buy a blow dyer!. LOL my first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment